Love is the Greatest Thing in the World...but Baseball is Pretty Good Too!

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello Blogging World

So I decided to start this blog first- because I am just too wordy for 140 characters on twitter and who wants to read an extremely long facebook status?! and second- because I have realized that my husband and I live such a unique lifestyle that we need to document and remember our experiences. It is so easy to get lost in feeling like everyday is "Groundhog's Day"


- wake up, hang out with the hubby, he leaves for the field, workout, run errands, watch a baseball game, come home and hang out with the hubby, sleep. 

However, so many amazing things really do happen to both of us everyday that we take for granted and soon forget. I want to be able to remember stories to tell my kids one day, such as the conversations their Dad had with Derek Jeter when he was on first base, or all of the places their Mom got to travel to and what she did there.

Therefore, since my hand feels like it is about to fall off when I write (again, just a bit too wordy), I intend to utilize the 21st century diary- the Blog.


images.jpg

2 comments:

  1. This is a great way for you two to record, like you said, your experiences. This is beautiful and I plan to follow. Take care. I did find the sixth grade picture of you and Justin....and Kelly. I am going to make copies of it and send it to you.....as a gift (ha ha ha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am now following you and Kayla! Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete